Hey, guys do you want to upgrade Paytm wallet, here I share a complete guide to which you can upgrade your Paytm Wallet quickly. We all know that Paytm is an Indian largest Mobile, DTH recharge website and also an e-commerce site. Paytm is Noida base company started on 2010, founder of Paytm is Vijay Shekhar Sharma and owned by One97 Communications. Paytm is a short form of “Pay Through Mobile.”
The company launched paytm Wallet in the year of 2014. Now it is an Indian biggest mobile payment service.
In 2015, Paytm got a license from RBI for starting India first Payment bank wallet.
The benefit to Upgrade Paytm Wallet:
1) You will get special discount and offer.
2) A non-upgradeable wallet customer can do monthly transaction up to Rs. 10000. After upgrading your wallet, you can increase monthly limit Rs. 100000.
3) You will get instant cashback, not needed to wait to get your cashback.
4) You can transfer money to the bank account (Paytm Charged 1% per transaction for verified customer and unverified wallet 4%).
Step By Step guide to upgrade Paytm Wallet:
Step 1: Log into on paytm and click on Wallet Upgrade (See Below Image).
After clicked, you will see a page look like below image.
Here you will get three options to complete your KYC to upgrade your paytm wallet.
- You can request from Paytm visit at your home.
- You can also courier your KYC documents to Paytm directly via speed post.
- Another option is you can visit nearest Paytm KYC center.
I would like to recommend you to choose option 1 or option 3.
Option 1: Request a Visit Paytm agent in your home
So simple click on the radio button, add your appointment address and click on Book Appointment button, that’s it.
Note: Please keep
List of Paytm Accepted Documents and KYC Form to Upgrade Paytm Wallet:
a) Aadhar Card
c) Voter ID
d) Driving License
e) NREGA Job Card
Please Note: After upgrading your wallet you can spend maximum 5000 in single a transaction. So, If you want to spend more than Rs.50000 in a single transaction, you have to submit a copy of your PAN card.
- After completing all the steps, you will receive a call back from Paytm team to fixed the time for a KYC visit.
A Paytm executive will visit your address for verifying your original copy and collect your documents. Keep the above-mentioned ready document.
The submitted documents will be reviewed by Paytm Team and will be upgraded your account within 24-48 hours.
- You will receive a message on your registered mobile number.
How I make sure my wallet has been upgraded or not?
To make sure your wallet upgraded or not, log in to your Paytm account and then go to Paytm wallet upgrade section. You will see “Your wallet has been upgraded.” (See below image)
I hope this guide helps you, don’t forget to share this post and don’t forget to tell your friends to upgrade Paytm wallet. If you have any question, feel free to ask me via comment. I will try to give my best.